Clever fools: Why a high IQ doesn't mean you're a '****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever fools: Why a high IQ doesn't mean you're a '****

Remember GWB has a high IQ, but people think he's stoopid. Maybe they don't know about his IQ or they are all wrong anyway. Personally I think he's playing stoopid to appear to be more in touch with the common man - typical politician

That's why he tries to hide his intelligence.

This is FACT
    Blah

What?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I sometimes think that BeBro might just be a bot designed to generate copycat threads.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

No, Bebo threads are proof that Germany is trying *very very hard* to develop a sense of humour.

Comment

I keep telling you, he's got to be French.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
            No, Bebo threads are proof that Germany is trying *very very hard* to develop a sense of humour.
            I still believe they are working on their version of the "Killer Joke"
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"Hey smoking nun, that's a bad habit!!!"
              "Yes, cigarette smoking is indeed a bad habit, and in addition my stained nun's habit is an inferior specimen."
              "Yeah, haha, the word 'habit' means two different things, both of which apply in this case!"
              "..."
              ""
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

- So Jacques, do you smoke?
                - Just habit.

Comment

30 Rock just flubbed there--the premier had 5000 viewers. More proof they are quite far from this development.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

They are also proof that there is still a great deal of work to be done in that department.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I freely admit I can't compete with the level of humour displayed here
                      Blah

Comment

We admire that you apply your German work ethic to being funny.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X