New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home

Well, I settled in my new apartment in Springfield, Illinois on Friday (Oct. 30).
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

pics or you don't have a new home
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You left Maryland? I must have missed that thrade...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Keep up with the times, Drake.

Comment

Apartment? Depressed home prices...lowest rates in 40 years...$8000 1st time homebuyer tax credit...

and you got an apartment?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yes, because I am not sure where I will be living in nine months.

Comment

Makes sense then...So what's up in Springfield then for only nine months?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Same employer I have been working for out in Washington DC told me back in July that I would have to relocate in October to their main office location in Springfield. In meantime, knowing this job will end in June, I need to keep searching for another job.

EDIT: And trust me, I'm kicking myself because I do not have a more permanent, settled job position so I can take advantage of the housing market right now.

Comment

Now really is a good time if you find that job to settle in. Probably will still be a better than decent market for the next couple of quarters. The Fed still has a lot of money committed but unspent.

Comment

That sounds like a big move. Hopefully all went well.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Yes, because I am not sure where I will be living in nine months.
                      Congratulations man. If you can knock a girl up, anyone can. Posts like this give guys like Jon Miller hope.

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          Congratulations man. If you can knock a girl up, anyone can. Posts like this give guys like Jon Miller hope.

Comment

Welcome back to the Midwest, MrFun. Good luck in the hunt.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X