10 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Years

I can't believe it's been 10 years of killing time on Poly at work.

So here's to us late 99'ers on a decade down the drain
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Golden Age of Apolyton. It's Us!!!

ROCK ON!

:RawkOn:
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"

Comment

Bad vibes.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Lazy ****ers.

Comment

Lazy? How do you figure?

Comment

Texans.

Comment

That's a different thread.

Comment

Different threaders

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

N0000000bs
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X