• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ Is Trying To Br A Sneaky Bastard

Crap. BE!

I busted him though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

The thread has been one starred.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

huh? my BD is in January lol
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

My **** up. I guess I'm primed since I caught grief last year.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

well you earned extremely valuable AAHZ-Points™ in 3 ways here:

1) This makes up for last year (but I blamed Gramps moar than you, TBH)
          2) As a last resort ill bamp this thrade in Janruary in case their is another "tragic incident" like last year
          3) You actually read my insane Rap Video rants (I need to be moar careful what i type from now on lol)
          Order of the Fly

Comment

What happened on birthday threads was I was doing them, but one time I was banned.
            I wrote Shiva a PM and asked him, "WTF? Do I have to do everything?? I'm banned!", just jacking with him. So he started doing them a lot. When he stopped coming around, Gramps started doing some.

Birthdays are special. They should be recognized. People only get so many.

Comment

From my perspective Shiva did all of them until he left. Then you took over until you took time off for your heart problem. Then Gramps took over for the entire time span that my Birthday fell under.

I checked a few times that day and Gramps WAS online and i WAS on the calender. He even gave another poster a thrade that day IIRC. Since I thought i was always on good terms with Gramps i was moar confused than anything else. "How could he have possibly missed it?!?" was my mindset at that time.

TL;DR = lol Year-Old grudges LOL
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
              X