No announcement yet.

The easiest to type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use my right finger for everything y h n and over, right thumb for space, and the entire left hand for t g b and over. I got used to not using any other fingers on my right hand after it was in a cast for 6 months. And I sitill type 71wps .... http://www.typingtest.com/
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Don't most normal people use their right hand for the H. Or is using your left hand a "gay" thing?
      Only people with short, fat fingers use their right hand for the "H"

My left hand is so big and dexterous that I type on all the keys with my left hand, my right hand either being on the numpad.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hmm, I'm 6"3 and only weigh 160. And my fingers aren't fat either.
        If I'm short, I'd hate to meet some real tall people.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In Canada, the average man is 6'5. Lumberjack roots.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A, I.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              In Canada, the average man is 6'5. Lumberjack roots.
              touche.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

lollipop
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

ass
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

All those words have letters that are closely grouped on the keyboard.

Isn't it easier to type words that alternate letters right-left-right-left etc?

Like: pale, lake, orient

Way faster and fewer misses than all those one hand words.
                    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

unsigned char
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

stupid
                        thread
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

FOOT
                          FETISH
                          GALLERY
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

gallery seems awkward and not entirely simple, but it could just be me...I type the y with my right index, going from L to Y is inefficient, but again I type with 1 finger on the right hand.

and if they thread is stupid, move along.
                            "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                            "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Working...
                            X