The easiest to type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The easiest to type

What words are the simplest to type on a keyboard. (4+ letters of course. More letters the better.)

fu.ck is easy with f u c k all in close proximity....what about you guys?
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Typewriter is all on the top row of the keyboard...unless you're German...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i never realized that before....thnx
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        Typewriter is all on the top row of the keyboard...unless you're German...
        I never knew this, but that doesn't stop me from wondering why you do know.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

....too true.....?

Comment

stewardess

Comment

"Asher"

All on the left-side of the keyboard (mostly), mostly on home-row, can make it in two quick passes (ash - er) with one hand.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Because he's a stewardess? I didn't know that either, but how does it help him know about typewriter?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

fred is easy to type.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

How about a meaningful word? A commonly used word. I don't know that I've ever typed Fred. Yes, it's easy; so is "a", and it's way more common.

Comment

Another story is that the QWERTY layout allowed early typewriter salesmen to impress their customers by being able to easily type out the example word "typewriter" without having learnt the full keyboard layout, because "typewriter" can be spelled purely on the top row of the keyboard.
                      "

Comment

That's cool. Typical sales weenie.

Comment

poop
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Deer fear cars

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              "Asher"

All on the left-side of the keyboard (mostly), mostly on home-row, can make it in two quick passes (ash - er) with one hand.
                              Don't most normal people use their right hand for the H. Or is using your left hand a "gay" thing?
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X