Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More proof our beer is better then yours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    Canadian Whiskey is the most watered down of any type. It is used primarily as a mixer because of its weak, inoffensive flavor.

Beer isn't overrated if you've had good beer. Considering that Molson is what passes for beer in Canada, I'm not surprised you think the way you do.
    Who said anything about Canadian Whiskey?

I don't drink any. Well, that's not true, I've got a bottle of Glen Breton at home...but that's not a rye. It's a Whisky made in Canada, but it's a Scotch.

And a country that drinks Bud can't pass judgement.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

THE DIFFERENCE IS DRINKABILITY.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Every country drinks Bud, for some unfathomable reason. It's the single most popular beer in the world.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

QFT.

Pretty much ends that argument.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X