**** you, method of characteristics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    I mean, they engage in illegal practices related to the business, not that they snort cocaine of underage hooker ass.

That's what I meant too. I guarantee that there are crooked traders at each of those firms. I doubt that the board gets together and decides what illegal practices they're going to engage in that week.
    Do you think there might also be a blind eye turned by people higher up? The left hand doesn't care what the right hand is doing?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I honestly don't know.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You'd be my hero if you wrote a memoir years later about your life inside Goldman.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I doubt it would be very exciting unless I were to engage in the extreme intellectual dishonesty (or possibly pure stupidity) of some of the screeds being published lately about the financial sector.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            I doubt it would be very exciting unless I were to engage in the extreme intellectual dishonesty (or possibly pure stupidity) of some of the screeds being published lately about the financial sector.
            But if something that warranted whistleblowing happened, you'd do it right? I just want to believe that you aren't being naive that you might wind up being involved in something dubious, and if something morally dubious was to happen you wouldn't keep mum.

Comment

• Don't listen to MRT. Keep your mouth shut and keep cashing those paychecks.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Money buys a soft pillow to sleep soundly on.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Cash the paychecks, collect evidence, retire, write book. Profit and maintain your integrity

Comment

Working...
                  X