Rap has hit rock bottom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
    They couldn't exactly name it White Metal, could they?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      I never liked rap music but they've now come out with a song entitled "Let me smell yo dick" which means even this ****ty music type has hit rock bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc
      Hitting rock bottom was about, what, a drop of an inch or two?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Low End Theory is approximately 10^3 times better than any Eric Clapton solo album.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Once again you show that you know next to nothing.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I doubt you've even listened to The Low End Theory. You're too busy pretending to be a Texan to broaden your musical horizons...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              I never thought I'd agree with Mr Fun. It must be time to retire.
              Finally - my social experiment is making progress.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Once again you show that you know next to nothing.

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                I doubt you've even listened to The Low End Theory. You're too busy pretending to be a Texan to broaden your musical horizons...
                Perfect timing to illustrate my point.

I know enough to know that this is thought to be the top album of the genre by many.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                  X