Food question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food question

Can Soylent Green really be considered 'green' food in the sense of eco-friendly or was the naming just a clever marketing idea?
    Blah

Have you seen the movie?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think the, er, cattle is about as non-Eco-friendly as something can get.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Have you seen the movie?
        No.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          Can Soylent Green really be considered 'green' food in the sense of eco-friendly or was the naming just a clever marketing idea?
          Recycling
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Recycling

Seperating ruibbish so it can all be either thrown in the same hole in the ground anyway or mounded into huge piles.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Soylent Green was literally green, not metaphorically.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X