Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Venture Brothers: Season Four

If you missed the premiere last night, catch it on adultswim.com

Poly comic book nerds, especially, will enjoy this episode.

My love for this show knows no bounds.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I heard about it, but missed it. **** came up, and I failed to TiVo.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Check adultswim.com, mate. ****ing epic. Even better on second viewing.

Comment

That was . . . weird.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

****ing epically weird?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            ****ing epically weird?

Not so weird - the japanese do weirder.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
              That was . . . weird.
              Yeah.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nah - not really.
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Really confusing, I might understand it better on a second viewing when I could decipher how all the bits flowed together better.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

All the bits with Brock flow in normal chronological order. All the bits with the Doc and the boys (that do not involve Brock) flow in reverse chronological order, as indicated by the falling price of the Marvel #1.

Comment

Also, you really need to see the last 2-4 episodes of the previous season to know what's going in this episode.

IMO, season 2 is still the best one so far. "Dude. Stop wailing on my junk."
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        IMO, season 2 is still the best one so far. "Dude. Stop wailing on my junk."
                        DUGONG!
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Season 3 for the win:

Comment

Get out of my Sanctum Solarium!

The oft-mentioned, never-before-seen Captain Sunshine makes a triumphant appearance in this week's episode. Another hilarious outing for Team Venture.

Comment

All the bits with Brock flow in normal chronological order. All the bits with the Doc and the boys (that do not involve Brock) flow in reverse chronological order, as indicated by the falling price of the Marvel #1.
                              Ah. That was on purpose. I thought I had screwed something up!
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X