No announcement yet.

Rate your sense of humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That would appear to be cuneiform, not Klingon. And no, Sumer-Babylonians had, at best, a 4 on that scale.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
        That would appear to be cuneiform, not Klingon. And no, Sumer-Babylonians had, at best, a 4 on that scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow View Post

Very
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

10i
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Yes, Perfection's sense of humor is imaginary.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

YES, BUT I HAVE A GOOD IMAINATION SO IT'S A 10
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Kuci's is the funniest post so far.

Which is sad.

Ben's lack of understanding clearly puts his on a nonlinear scale.
                  Not sad, the irony in his post was hilarious.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                    YES, BUT I HAVE A GOOD IMAINATION SO IT'S A 10
                    I am certain that you have never had a good imagination.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I AM CERTAIN THAT YOU LACK THE NECESSARY SKILLS TO ASSESS MY IMAGINATION. I THEREFORE DISMISS YOUR SLANDEROUS CLAIMS AS BALONEY.

Comment

TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK YOU MORON
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Never! I shall continue to keep caps lock on until the day I die!

Comment

You dead yet?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

spambots don't die.

Comment

My sophistication depends on how my day is. Also at what time of the day we're talking.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X