X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

If you're ever in Cardiff, I'll take you to a Devils game...
        Actually I'd very much like that. I saw a documentary called When Hockey Came to Belfast and I'm interested about the UK hockey league...

-----

Thanks everyone!

My birthday also happens to fall on Canadian Thanksgiving (no coincidence) and the mother of all holidays, Columbus Day. So this is extra special.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          26?

That ass is too old for catholics.

That's really the root of my bitterness towards Catholics.

Years ago I told Boris that gay men die at 25. Every year now is a bonus for me.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Bonne fête!
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Actually I'd very much like that. I saw a documentary called When Hockey Came to Belfast and I'm interested about the UK hockey league...
                  Ironically the Belfast Giants just beat the Devils 4-3 here only yesterday...

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                    26?

That ass is too old for catholics.
                    You broke poor Ben's heart.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

On your behalf
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Happy birthday Asher. May it be a good one.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, Christ. All the tools and douches Asher treats like **** are acting all nice. No one's buying it. Go eat more of your danish donuts and get fat, and never cut your hair and get a real job, fruitcakes.

Comment

Thanks for the touching PM, Wiggy.

Comment

I wonder what birthdays are like when you work for the Yellow Pages. Oh, Hi Asher, did you find that phone number for me, by the way happy birthday, snore. They probably bake you the crappiest yellow cake imaginable and then send you back to work finding addresses for pizzerias. How ironic: Someone sexually obsessed with technology works for a phone book that was out of date 10 years ago. Not even Compuserve is that old.

Comment

Happy Birthday Asher, welcome to being old!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X