Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still haven't recovered from the goats' cheese on my steak at lunchtime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still haven't recovered from the goats' cheese on my steak at lunchtime.

I keep getting flashbacks. It was an expensive restaurant, but there was a set menu at a reasonable price. Too bad the food was horrendous.

I thought it was a mild cheese but it was about as mild as a night out in Antarctica.

That'll learn me.

Next time say you don't want cheese on your food
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I tried a steak with a bleu cheese one time and I agree it was less than delicious.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Why the hell do Americans insist on saying "bleu cheese" and "creme"?

I'm from a goddamn bilingual city, and English people say "blue cheese" and "cream". Food doesn't become more delicious because you pretend it's French.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Meanwhile, I just had duck and seviche. Delicious.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Because (to me) "bleu cheese" denotes it is a French cheese (usually Roquefort) as opposed to the English (Stilton) or Italien (Gorganzola) varietys of these types of cheeses.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
              Because (to me) "bleu cheese" denotes it is a French cheese (usually Roquefort) as opposed to the English (Stilton) or Italien (Gorganzola) varietys of these types of cheeses.
              Oh snap.

Anyway, I'm from Saskatchewan and we say "bleu cheese" so some places in Canada do that.

Comment

The only thing that should go on top of a steak is another steak.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneWalter View Post
                  Oh snap.

Anyway, I'm from Saskatchewan and we say "bleu cheese" so some places in Canada do that.
                  Who said anything about the ROC? You're no better than the Yanks.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I wouldn't mind a lump of garlic butter.

Edit; Dammit KH, you are interferring.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"The key to long life is boring cheese and exciting women."
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You take the cheese, I take the women

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I had two day old pizza for dinner.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            "The key to long life is boring cheese and exciting women."
                            If your women are prolonging your life, they can't be all that exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              I had two day old pizza for dinner.
                              Well you can expect those 48" pizzas to last awhile.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X