Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Protestant and Jewish Families Rule the Earth

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I bid you good day! For those who are interested, all emails that I write will eventually be posted to the opposetyranny website- opposing the tyranny of the devil and his false religions.
    First of all before I delve into the questions of God's gifts of material and worldly prosperity for His people, it is important to note that anyone who uses this as a motivation or a primary factor for believing in God has in point of fact lost all understanding. The primary reason why we believe in God is because we want to love Him and spend eternity with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ forever and ever. Indeed, the inner peace that God grants to us His people of their sins all forgiven at Calvary, the knowledge that we shall even "judge the angels" with Him as His elect loved brothers on the last day, is something that exceeds all boundless understanding. What a joy! What glory for His name! We are Christians because we love God, not because of any mundane thing that we get in this life. That being said, we proceed with the analysis:
    The question before us today is why do Protestant and Jewish families rule the earth. Devout Protestant families, especially Calvinists, own and control most of the productive, financial, and industrial processes of civilization. In second place come the great Jewish banking families and other Jewish industrialists. When we step back and take a look at the processes that are taking place a number of important factors come to mind. The first is that God has specifically ordained that the "meek", which is another word for His covenant people, will inherit not just heaven, but earth as well! The Lord said "the meek shall inherit the earth". This is symbolized by the God's jewish people in the Old Testament conquering the Promised Land, which actually represents the slow conquering of the earth by Protestant Christians with the "sword of the Spirit" or the Gospel. Today as during the time of ancient Israel, God has given His people two main weapons- namely the Word of God which moves before His people like a mighty swaying and is the REAL SWORD. This is represented in the Old Testament by the hornets of God attacking the enemies of Jehovah in Canaan when Israel invaded under Moses and Joshua. The Word of God isn't passive ladies and gentlemen, it actually slays people from heaven! Those who oppose the rule of Jesus Christ die and are placed in heaps of dead bodies before the elect of God, and His people prance over His enemies like dead cattle.
    As the Lord promised:

"7 I will declare the decree: F6 the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling." (Psalm 2)

So we see that God has specifically decreed that His Son gets all of the heathen for His inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth, which is the "new promised land"- for His possession! And this is accomplished by the sending forth of God's people with the word of God, the Holy Bible, which is the Sword of the Spirit of God- either defending those who convert, or slaying those who refuse to submit to the rule of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Amen Hallelujah!

But what about the covenant people themselves? God promises them great prosperity, as the Lord says in Mark:

"And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. 31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first." (Mark 10).
    So we see that those who forsake whatever is necessary to follow Jesus will not merely inherit eternal life, but even more prosperity in this life than he had before. Jesus loves His elect people so much that He wants to bless them with all things on heaven and on earth, He wants to give them every good thing that we can possibly imagine- this is the extent of His great love for us, and what a joy it is to know that Jesus is so giving, so caring, so gentle, so wonderful to us His people. Now does this mean that believing in Jesus guarantees that you will be a billionaire? Of course not. If being a billionaire is not good for your soul it obviously is going to take a back seat to other plans Jesus has for you. But the point is, like a loving Father, Jesus WILL provide for His people, and He will provide for His people far more than He ever will the heathen, or the infidel, or the pagan.

Also, it is important to understand that the extent of your prosperity and success, not only in this life, but also in the Kingdom of Heaven- is definitively related to how well you obey the law of God. Now it is true that the law of God cannot justify us. We are justified by faith alone in the finished work of Jesus Christ, who paid for all of our sins, past, present, and future- all of the sins of each one of His elect on the cross, so that we inherit immediately with Him the heavenly places in Christ Jesus sitting at His right hand already even now as we walk this earth. But even so- there is a difference between those who obey the commands of Jesus and those who do not. The Bible speaks of it in this wise-

First we look at the Old Testament, then we look at how Paul interprets this for the New Testament-

" And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. F80 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, F81 and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. 10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, F82 in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: 14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. 15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. 21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, F83 and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. 23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. 24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed. 25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed F84 into all the kingdoms of the earth. 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. 27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. 28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee. 30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof. 31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them. 32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand. 33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: 34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. 35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head. 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. 38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it. 39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. 40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit. 41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. 42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume. F85 43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. 44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail." (Deuteronomy 28)

So we see how God puts before His covenant people a blessing and a curse. If they obey Him, they will see prosperity. If they disobey, they will fall and will face death. The Apostle Paul repeats this:

"1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 6 Now these things were our F28 examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. 7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. 8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. 9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. 10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: F29 and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. 12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry....... 26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. " (1 Corinthians 10-11)

So we see that the results are the same for God's New Testament people. When they disobey the Lord they drink chastisement to themselves, and God smites them with plagues and horrors. Thus, by obvious implication, when we obey the commands of God God will bless us with great material prosperity and success. In fact, since we are the New Covenant people of God, God will bless us far more than He ever blessed those people of the inferior covenant- namely the Jews.

It is of course a fact that Protestant and Jewish families rule this earth. This is because the Protestants are God's prized possession and most special of all peoples on earth, and therefore He has given not only eternal life, but all of this life for them to rule and exercise the dominion of God. This is essentially God's way of showing "who is boss" over the heathen, namely God Almighty through His chosen people.

The Jews also rule mightily. And the reason for this is that God still loves the Jews with a mighty love and has not forsaken the Jew. We read in Romans 9-11 that the "gifts and calling of God are irrevocable" and that God has not totally forsaken the Jews, even if they are blinded. God still has a plan for the Jews, and therefore elevates the Jews above the heathen. Nevertheless, while they do inherit alot of the earth, its still an inferior portion to the Christians, who are the younger and superior covenant.

It is of course a fact of world history that the principal banking and industrial families were Protestant and Jewish families. It is also a fact that the most prosperous nations on earth have usually been Protestant nations at the height of their devoutness. It is also a fact that God has given the heathen nations over to the Protestants lands for conquest, rule, and development- with the end in mind that many of these conquered lands will convert to the gospel and be saved unto Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Slavery- the New Testament discourages Christians enslaving Christians, but it is neutral toward Christians enslaving the heathen. After the negros had been enslaved for some time, most had converted to Christianity and therefore God punished America with a Civil War for continuing to enslave the negro after they had converted and became brothers in Christ. Today, Africa and the new Christian third world nations, to the extent that they are obeying God's commands, are developing- but there is still much much work to be done for the gospel and Our Lord! There is still much idolatry and stone worship throughout the heathen regions, especially in Africa, and this is continuing to cause them to experience many wraths from God and plagues and hardships. Infact, in some ways moreso now since they've heard the gospel and are still practicing these detestable activities!

1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalm 149-50)

Pray for the Conquest of Jesus Christ and His Covenant People!

PDB
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Wasn't this an EyesOfNight thread?

Comment

The link is at the bottom, I think it was a CivNation DL.

Comment

Romans did 9-11
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          The link is at the bottom, I think it was a CivNation DL.
          Oh right, that dude.

Comment

That was a great thread.

Comment

Jews for Jesus!
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yea, EoN was conservative, but I don't remember him being particularly religious.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Threads like this make me wish we were back in the day, with more than just a couple dozen posters in this forum.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    That was a great thread.
                    Lies.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      Threads like this make me wish we were back in the day, with more than just a couple dozen posters in this forum.
                      Lies.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        Yea, EoN was conservative, but I don't remember him being particularly religious.
                        Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                          Lies.

Lies.

Comment

+3

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                              Lies.

Lies.
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X