Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TicTac ad.

Check this TicTac ad.

What do you think is the maning/message of the clip. Why the white guy in the elevator gives the OK to the girl? Why all the Japanese?

The text is something stupid and does not answer any of the questions above.
    Quendelie axan!

The meaning is that if you're a reasonably attractive white woman, you can get away with looking like a complete fool. Men will still want to bang you.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Ummm, when the elevator opens there's a hot chick on her knees with her mouth wide open...what's the mystery?
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

It's about desire.

Comment

I think it's footage to try to sell tictacs.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

While we're at it, can anyone make sense of this one? Is the implication that she's a hooker, and that's it?

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              The meaning is that if you're a reasonably attractive white woman, you can get away with looking like a complete fool. Men will still want to bang you.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                While we're at it, can anyone make sense of this one? Is the implication that she's a hooker, and that's it?
                No, she was writing on the stock section. It's an ad for a business/financial newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
                  No, she was writing on the stock section. It's an ad for a business/financial newspaper.

I gathered that much, but what was she writing, and why? Was she just mooching off his paper to take notes?
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

She was writing her phone number, to have a date or something and he got mad because she was writing on his newspaper.

For the first one, my understanding is that the girl and the guy were going to have some kind of business meeting (maybe they are in Asian and that's why they are the only non-Asians) and she was caught in a weird moment but it's ok because it was tic-tac!

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme View Post
                      She was writing her phone number, to have a date or something and he got mad because she was writing on his newspaper.

What kind of wack phone number starts with a zero?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                        What kind of wack phone number starts with a zero?
                        That's a romanian newspaper. In Romania, you dial a 0 for a long-distance phone call or any call to a mobile phone. I think she was starting to write a mobile phone number.
                        The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
                          Ummm, when the elevator opens there's a hot chick on her knees with her mouth wide open...what's the mystery?
                          My thinking was also along these lines. I was thinking that there is a bukkake reference with all the Japanese guys but maybe I am reading too much into it.
                          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Speaking of ads I liked this one although it took me four vewings to get it

Secret GirlfriendWeds 10:30pm / 9:30c
                            Rooster Tease
                            www.comedycentral.com
                            Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                              Speaking of ads I liked this one although it took me four viewings to get it
                              I don't get it. Explain!

Comment

Working...
                              X