Message To Al Qaeda From Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't think it's funny? I do.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I made it to 1:15
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        Why is Texas full of douches like this?

ACK!
        Sorry Tubs, I see things like this and think less of Texas. I know they are just a small amount of such douchy people, but they are so vocal.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

For the record, Texas troops won the last battle of the Civil War.

Link or it doesn't exist? OK...

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

That sounds like a massive and highly relevant battle! !!!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not really that massive.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                I made it to 1:15
                I almost made it to 0:01.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You don't think it's funny? I do.
                  nope
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    I almost made it to 0:01.
                    You are most wise.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I was scared off by a. it being a slowwhand post and b. the texasnationalist.com label.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Sloww, I have no negative comments. I like it. I found the video funny - especially the monkey bars and gun training comments.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Two Texans have served as President of the U.S.

The blunderings of the first, LBJ, brought about the political collapse of liberalism in America.

The blunderings of the second, W, brought about the political collapse of conservatism in America.

Comment

Working...
                          X