Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombieland

Kick ass.

Woody Harrelson makes everything better.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I'm jealous, my wife is burned out on zombie/alien movies and I'm sure she won't see this.

Speaking of Woody -- have you seen transsiberian?
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Have not seen that.

My wife practically raced me to the theater to see Zombieland.

Galnemer >>> DirtyMartinette

Comment

sadly, when it comes to zombie appreciation, you are correct.

we netfilxed transsiberian on friday, which is why it is fresh in my mind. I'd give it a rating of "worth seeing".

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

so, in the pantheon of zombie movies, where would you place zombieland?

above or below Shawn of the Dead? 28 Days Later?

Comment

Im gonna see this next weekend
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Well, not really fair to compare it to 28 Days Later, as this is definitely a comedy.

As such, I'd rank it just a hair under SOTD.

Comment

I watched it and I liked it.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

brainwave: set up a zombie theme park made to look like a post-apocalyptic run down small town. Pepper with gore and incongruous children's rides. Also, zombie clowns, zombie attendants, etc.
                      edit: just read the synopsis and it's not really that far off from this idea. curses.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Kick ass.

Woody Harrelson makes everything better.
                        Untrue, he was the weakest part of "No Country for Old Men."
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Guynemer, thanks for the tip. And it is true what DaShi said.
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Much better than Paranormal Activity. I left PA thinking, "Why not just use a shotgun?" Zombieland read my mind.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

**** this clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X