• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez alienates millions of one of his prime constituances

Left wing gamers

"Venezuela to outlaw violent video games"
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

This is just more proof of Venezulean state capitalism
    Last edited by Zevico; October 4, 2009, 22:26.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing Chavez.

Indeed, the United States, including the seizure and the Bush-Chavez political party junta. Campaigning in 2004 that the Democratic Party candidate Walter Mondale, who asked a simple question inside my head, in Venezuela or Al Qaeda? Is lethal injection harmful to his interests?

List of Telecommunications in August, colossalist Pat Robertson died operations conservative political Chavez. "If you believe or not otherwise covered screamed say Murtha's death?" We believe that we should tea parties.

Minister of Defense Donald Rumsfeld recently called friendship with Fidel Castro President of Venezuela? His Cuba, the U.S. military in part 3 of the homosexual's global threats in the field will be some sleepless nights.

There is no God or Jesus should be our public schools. But other religions teach that in school? Culture. 9-11 changed everything. "Capitalism is the devil devil to America to find a way of life, to hear the old religious conservatives? Prevent growth - a Christian teacher and politician. They are the cause of God Christ, and we are criticized Republican conservatives. freely and even Ivy League universities and colleges and universities fully committed to the pastors in the field of teaching and "brainwashing" through through the creation of the media continue to let people know. Maybe Ozzy will bump his thead instead, I can't be bothered.
        RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

I wish someone would explain exactly who or what RoboCon is.

Comment

RoboCon cannot be explained, only experienced
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Pure entertainment.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I would think gamers were petty bourgeois

Comment

What is the status of internet connection in Venezuela? How much gaming is there? How large is the contingent for violent video games outside the military? I suspect the numbers are small. This may well be an anti-US thing since we make a large portion of the video games available in Spanish.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                  X