Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How mutated would a cannibal mutant have to be before it's no longer cannibalism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How mutated would a cannibal mutant have to be before it's no longer cannibalism?

I mean, if you're a mutant preying on humans lost in the woods/desert/whatever, then you're not exactly preying on your own kind, right? So, f'rinstance, if Magneto started eating people then would he really be a cannibal if he weren't eating somebody who could manipulate magnetic fields (by using mutant powers, of course, it wouldn't be cannibalism if he ate somebody who happened to build electromagnets for a living or whatever)? Obviously Wolverine would be a cannibal regardless of whether the super-fast-healing mutant he was eating had an adamantium skeleton or not, because the skeleton was added later -- that would be like somebody saying "I'm not engaging in cannibalism by eating this guy, 'cause I'm wearing glasses and he's not!" And that would be silly.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Hmmm.

I think once you reach the Fallout "Super Mutant" stage, it is clearly not cannibalism. Not sure exactly where the cut off is, but it is probably somewhere around dickgirls.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Just mutated enough that they can't breed, then it's a new species and no longer cannibalism.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Can't breed as in not at all, or as in the offspring are sterile, or as in the offspring of the offspring are sterile?

Comment

As in, can't produce offspring at all. Or the offspring are dickgirls.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Just mutated enough that they can't breed, then it's a new species and no longer cannibalism.
            Ding. All potential mutants must rape their victims in an attempt to produce offspring before being allowed to eat them.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

But then they'd wind up eating their own ***, and that's borderline gay.

Comment

Which, clearly, would overshadow being a cannibal.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Show me in the bible where it says that you're not allowed to be a cannibal.

Comment

Quite the opposite. Christians are always eating bits of Jesus body and drinking his blood.

Not allowed to be a cummible though.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Can't breed as in not at all, or as in the offspring are sterile, or as in the offspring of the offspring are sterile?
                      The second. IMO a horse eating a donkey is not cannibalism.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Shouldn't this be solvable, I mean there are felines/etc which have offspring that are sterile. See if wild cats will hunt them/etc?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I doubt that anything is ballsy enough to hunt a liger.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Show me in the bible where it says that you're not allowed to be a cannibal.
                            Thou shalt not kill. One of those pesky commandments. If all you are doing is the eating, then the only crime would be poor or improper preparation.
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                            X