• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANT FIND THE DRUNKITHREADY SO **** U

EDIT

it incerts spaces as it pleases **** IT1

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Try this thread: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188421

and have another one.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Try this thread: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188421

and have another one.
          I can't, th e last one I had mad e m e fe e el ansue s, which mean s iutrs tiem ttpo quit, also um **** HYOU

Comment

Yeah, what he said.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

:lov:e

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                I can't, th e last one I had mad e m e fe e el ansue s, which mean s iutrs tiem ttpo quit, also um **** HYOU

Post of the year.

(btw: WTF did you just say?)
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  Post of the year.

(btw: WTF did you just say?)
                  NAUSESUS

Comment

mad e m e fe e el ansue s,
                    Made me wonder if you'd been hanging around Bumfister.

Comment

UI can force myself to stay awaake fro sveen hoursd to make it to class on time (2 mile qwalk) ort I can go to sleep and e-kai;l thje teacher = (Rngliush)( and theelll thjemn to **** OFF BECASEU |COOMUNITY COLLEGE IT ****ING FASD SKUL

DECISIONS CESCIONA

Comment

I'd go with that idea, Spacey. It sounds well thought out.

Comment

You definitely want to sober up a bit before class.

Enjoy the hangover.

Comment

I've only had 7 beers, I won't have a hangover. Besides, if I stay awake I could have drank an ocean of alcohol and I will be okay. The trouble is that if I go to sleep nothing in the world will wake me up before my body decides it is ready.

Comment

Water. Lots of it.

And vitamin C. Lots of it.

It helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X