Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Patient Are You?

Wait for the poll.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I can't stand people who drive under the speed limit.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Which pole are we waiting for?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm impatient when things are taking longer than they should. Otherwise I'm good.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I'm impatient when things are taking longer than they should. Otherwise I'm good.
          (sex)?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wait till you get older Asher. Then you'll understand.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm a woman need I say more Now hurry the frick up with the poll, I'm tired of waiting
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Nice poll. I'm not patient and I don't have time to wait around for you to figure out that you hosed this thread.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Indeed, this poll taking so long to be added is in no way related to the actual thread topic. Its not suspicious at all.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

DaShi is a problem child.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Invalid poll.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I have beer, I have time.

Comment

I'm still waiting
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Wait for the poll.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, actually one of DaShi's better ones.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X