I wonder what the results were?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what the results were?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Secret Service is investigating an online survey that asked whether people thought President Barack Obama should be assassinated.

The poll, posted Saturday on Facebook, was taken off the popular social networking site quickly after company officials were alerted to its existence. But, like any threat against the president, Secret Service agents are taking no chances.

The poll asked respondents “Should Obama be killed?” The choices: No, Maybe, Yes, and Yes if he cuts my health care.

Facebook says the question was not created by the company, but by an independent person using an add-on application that has been suspended from the site.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

That should teach them not to use assassinated and obama in the same thread.

WAIT, we can now expect the SS to show up here also. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, at least Wezil didn't made a poll
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I am curious to know what % said yes to the question...
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

"Assassinated" ought to be banned from the English language.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure Slowwhand is being watched.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Slowwhand isn't dangerous. He's just grumpy.

Comment

Wiglaf attempted to ASS-assinate Obama in the days leading up the election.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Don't worry, I'm sure Slowwhand is being watched.
                  You shut your face.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Seems like something you probably shouldn't joke about.

Comment

Well, duh.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The poll asked respondents “Should Obama be killed?” The choices: No, Maybe, Yes, and Yes if he cuts my health care.
                        Right-wing hate mongers at work again. First, making light of murdering the President, trying to legitimatize the concept of assassination. Second, implying that Obama is out to cut health care rather than expand it.

The Right continues to have NO solutions to any of the problems they've caused --only a Pandodra's Box of vile, nasty tactics, the likes of which, would make Satan blush.

Comment

So you're firmly in the No camp then.

Comment

And you're not???

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                              And you're not???
                              Oh we are all right wing nut jobs who want him gone. You were right all along
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X