What the Olympics has to do with Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Olympics has to do with Obama

So, in an effort to focus on health care Obama has decided to fly to Copenhagen to make a bid for the Chicago olympics in 2016. Poor Chicago doesn't even want the olympics because people will realize that what they call pizza is really a pie.

Next week, in an effort to support US armed forces and foreign efforts to rid the world of the terrorists that took down the world trade center in 2001 as part of the largest terrorist act on American soil Obama plans to go bowling and smoke a doobie with his bros.

It is rumored that Obama's concerns with the Olympics are, in fact, to get bull ****ting entered as an event as he figures that's something he can win at.

More to come...
    Monkey!!!

It's to pay back the Chicago machine that helped him get where is today
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Will he work on the climate change file when he's done jetting around?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He will do everything that is right. What's the matter, don't you read the press?

Comment

This is one where he can get away with paying the machine back.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is a pretty lame thing to criticize him for. I guess the idea is to dilute them so much that any criticism will look more ridiculous, much like the over criticism of Bush did.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not doing any criticism here. (and everyone knows I try to at every chance)
              I believe he owes his home stomping ground this one. And I think he can do it without people thinking it's favoritsm. It's good for the entire country. Despite that half of chicago doesn't want the games.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you, raj. I can sleep now.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm criticizing him. I'm tired of being lectured about the dangers of climate change by politicians that jet around the world. Learn how to use a damn telephone.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Öbämä in Cöpenhägen?

Comment

The Olympics are a huge waste of money, not to mention one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Perfect!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hey Kitschum, we don't use those dots over our letters, that's left to the Germans and the Swedes.

Now, reliable sources say Winston is currently scouting for New Zealand plane tickets to be as far away from Obama as possible. I'll consider joining him if that other superstar rooting for Chicago, Oprah Winfrey, will be bringing Dr. Phil to the show.

Other than that, we're looking forward to welcoming the president. I doubt it's going to be a succes for him though. I think Rio rather than Chicago remains the favorite since Brazil or any other South American country has yet to host the grand scha-bang.

Comment

Obama wouldn't be coming if the IOC hadn't already told him that Chicago would get the Olympics if he did.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X