No announcement yet.

Ted Striker is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 08:44.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Oh, if you only knew...
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

AAHZ, lay off the PCP.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

So is everyone on the internets who posts "I'd hit it" a BumFister / TedStriker?
          a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
          Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            EyesofNight was better at DL's and wouldn't have slipped so soon
            If it was EyesOfNight, I think I would know it. That little bastard.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 08:44.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 08:49.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  If it was EyesOfNight, I think I would know it. That little bastard.
                  And I'll tell you why. Eyes was a crap Civ II player, but he always strutted around like he was great. He and StrategyKing were cut from the same cloth.

(If that doesn't draw him out, it isn't him. Known trap or not, he won't be able to control himself.)
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

this him?
                    a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
                    Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

I don't know that one. I wouldn't be shocked though.

EDIT: Actually, now that I go and read the first thread I chose, it very well could be.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 29, 2011, 08:49.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

I knew that I know him.

Comment

Now I'm wondering though. Is Legend on medication EyesOfNight?

Comment

Working...
                            X