Can someone please bomb Libya again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please bomb Libya again?

Primary target being the man in always funny clothes.

Reasons:

- funny clothes
    - well known torturer:

- talks so much nonsense that translators are brought beyond their limits
    Colonel Gaddafi's rant at the UN was too much for the eccentric Libyan leader's translator who is said to have collapsed with exhaustion during the lengthy diatribe.

- wants to eradicate Switzerland from the map:

Discuss.
    Blah

But who else will give us those long winded speeches at the UN?
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

BTW, Teuton, It should be "man who always wears funny clothes" or "man always in funny clothes" not "man in always funny clothes".

Comment

Originally posted by bumfister View Post
        BTW, Teuton, It should be "man who always wears funny clothes" or "man always in funny clothes" not "man in always funny clothes".
        You have no right to correct anybody's grammar.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          You have no right to correct anybody's grammar.
          I do in a mythical land. It makes me feel better and I am right in this instance.

Comment

I used to think the UN should be ditched but now I'm wondering if it should be kept around purely for its entertainment value.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

ليبيا تمتلك ساحل كبير و رائع صالح للاستثمار السياحي
              ليبيا تمتلك واحد من أكبر الصحاري العجيبة في العالم
              ليبيا تمتلك احسن مناطق ساحرة بطبيعتها الخلابة في شرق ليبيا بمنطقة الجبل الأخضر التي تفوق مساحتها مساحة لبنان
              ليبيا تمتلك تاريخ اغريقي روماني تركي إيطالي في لبدة و صبراته و شحات و في طلميثة و سوسة و يوسبريدسوتوكرة و قصر ليبيا.
              ليبيا تمتلك المناخ الجيد " مناخ البحر الابيض المتوسط " المعتدل
              ليبيا تمتلك القدرة علي جذب السياح إليها لان ليبيا تصنف بلد جديد لم يزره الأجانب و العرب .
              لدينا الإمكانيات السياحية التي يمكن أن تحل محل البترول

Comment

Yeah, and who's gonna do that? Muslim fanboy Obama? Spineless Brown? Feckless Sarkozy? Merkel? Nope. Unless you can persuade the Joos to do it, ain't gonna happen.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

The Joos will be too busy bombing Iran.

Let's get Egypt to do it. They're nearby and currently only warring with themselves.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wouldn't work, a Muslim country would never dream of attacking another Muslim country. They're all in on the conspiracy together.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

So our best bet is an Alien invasion from outer space
                      Blah

Comment

The Aliens love North Africans, they helped them build the pyramids.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Wouldn't work, a Muslim country would never dream of attacking another Muslim country. They're all in on the conspiracy together.
                          They're an American lackey. They'll do what they're told dammit!

Comment

Working...
                          X