Hit control V now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit control V now.

Let's see what you've been up to. Hit control V now and post the results.

Last 1 message

* Dickgirls
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

****. I was hoping for some entertainment from this thread.

:disappointed:
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The administration has a point when it argues, as budget director Peter Orszag did yesterday, that it inherited a terrible recession as well as a number of unpaid-for programs (prescription drugs, two wars) and tax cuts from the Bush administration. Mr. Orszag noted that more than half of the $9 trillion in projected borrowing reflects the impact of past policies.

Comment

So what? Obama is still just another tool of the rich.

:revolutionnow:
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

When I hit control v, the video I posted in the music covers thread comes up. I'm not doing it again.

Comment

Serves you right.

Comment

I copy and paste rather boring things .

Comment

y'know, eh

Comment

The GG approves of Bumfister.

y'know. Eh.

Comment

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

y'know. Eh.

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Are you sure you shouldn't be posting at the PandaSex Forum?

y'know. Eh.

Freak.

Comment

That would be a huge hit over there. Though this is the furry diaper fetish forum.

Comment

Cal Tort
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X