No announcement yet.

Great song covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're improving, my ferrety friend. The only quibble I would have is that I don't think you could really make any Velvet Underground songs "better". But that was a pleasant little groove nevertheless.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Definitely something different...

Make sure to hear Tom Petty on backup, the Heartbreakers were Cash's band for this whole record...
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        You're improving, my ferrety friend. The only quibble I would have is that I don't think you could really make any Velvet Underground songs "better". But that was a pleasant little groove nevertheless.
        Lou Reed is one of my favorite artists. The CJ version was the one used in Natural Born Killers.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Different from and most certainly better than the original.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Falco can go to hell.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

"you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki View Post

Originally posted by loinburger
                    Pretty much every cover of pretty much every Bob Dylan song. The man may be a great writer but his nose gets in the way of his singing.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Comment

Let's see if I get brownie points for earliest cover.

Comment

"singing in the rain" by DOA (a vancouver punk band from the 70's)
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I liked the Goldfinger cover. Unfortunately nothing can save "Everyone's a winner". I've yet to hear a version of that song I can tolerate.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                                "singing in the rain" by DOA (a vancouver punk band from the 70's)
                                Lazy bugger.

Comment

Working...
                                X