Is the internet boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the internet boring?

I swear, if I spend more than 20 minutes on the internet with nobody around to talk to over IM, I get bored out of my mind unless this place is particularly active, although it seems less active now than it used to be, but that may just be a faulty perception. But after I check the news and sports, I get nothing out of it. Maybe the novelty has worn off or something, but I'm getting tired of the internet. It seems to be becoming less and less entertaining.

So monkeys - entertain me!
    RoboCon v2.1.1

This site is anyways.
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

STFU. Panda****er.

y'know. Eh.

: pandasex:
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

RoboCon making 'real' posts
        Blah

Comment

boredom comes from a boring mind.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            STFU. Panda****er.

y'know. Eh.

: pandasex:
            I do not post there. We are the keepers of the secret forum. Y'know, eh?
            Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              RoboCon making 'real' posts
              We can just make Ben make fake robot posts from now on
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

??? Are you implying that Ben isn't a badly programmed bot?
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  ??? Are you implying that Ben isn't a badly programmed bot?
                  Aren't we all?
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The internet isn't boring. Its just the good bits are NSFW.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X