Proof for an Intelligent and Perfect Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof for an Intelligent and Perfect Creator

According to science our universe has a beginning (search at “age of the universe” on www.pnas.org) and time is purely physical. Therefore there can be no such thing as time external to the physical universe. Timespace has a beginning.

It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause.
    The fundamental laws of physics then require a cause of the universe ex nihilo (since timespace has a beginning); i.e., a Prime Cause Singularity that is non-dimensional and independent of timespace.

To conclude the above paragraphs:
    Fact: No thing nor event in the known universe or laws of physics lacks a cause.
    Assume: There is no Prime Cause (Creator / Singularity).
    Ergo: There is no universe.
    Fact: There is a universe.
    Therefore: the statement that was assumed is proven to be a false statement by reduction ad absurdum (proof by disproof).
    (Since "There is no Creator" is proven false, the opposite is true: There is a Creator.)

Being logically consistent (orderly), orderly universe must mirror its Prime Cause / Singularity-Creator—Who must be Orderly; i.e. Perfect.
    An orderly—"not capricious," as Einstein put it—Creator (also implying Just), therefore, necessarily had an Intelligent Purpose in creating this universe and us within it and, being Just and Orderly, necessarily placed an explanation, a "Life's Instruction Manual," within the reach of His subjects—humankind.

It defies the orderliness (logic / mathematics) of both the universe and Perfection of its Creator to assert that humanity was (contrary to His Tor•âh′ , see below) without any means of rapproachment until millennia after the first couple in recorded history as well as millennia after Abraham, Moses and the prophets. Therefore, the Creator's "Life's Instruction Manual" has been available to man at least since the beginning of recorded history. The only enduring document of this kind is the Tor•âh′ —which, interestingly, translates to "Instruction" (not "law" as popularly alleged). (Source and further reading of how to relate to the Creator:www.netzarim.co.il)

The fact that the Creator is perfect implies that He isn’t self-contradictory. Therefore any religion, and all religions contradicts each other (otherwise they would be identical), that contradicts Torah is the antithesis to the Creator.

(The most common counter arguments are answered at http://bloganders.blogspot.com/searc...er%20arguments)

I like the cut and paste feature too.
    Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by andersbranderud View Post
      Ergo: There is no universe.
      This has no logical causation, most especially from what you have said. Talk to Ben, he may have more acceptance to your strange theory than most others.

Comment

According to science our universe has a beginning (search at “age of the universe” on www.pnas.org) and time is purely physical. Therefore there can be no such thing as time external to the physical universe. Timespace has a beginning.

It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause.
        The fundamental laws of physics then require a cause of the universe ex nihilo (since timespace has a beginning); i.e., a Prime Cause Singularity that is non-dimensional and independent of timespace.

To conclude the above paragraphs:
        Fact: No thing nor event in the known universe or laws of physics lacks a cause.
        Assume: There is no Prime Cause (Creator / Singularity).
        How do you know that there are no such thing not being a creator ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Fact: There is a universe.
          Prove it!

Comment

I think this thread is proof that there is no god.

Comment

Not true - there are several people here that are deities - that would be impossible if there wasn't any gods - QED.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

According to science our universe has a beginning
                No. Massive fail.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I fear the coming of the Great White Handkerchief.

Comment

Is it bannable to register an account just to pimp your blog? How about to grow a mustache when you have no business growing a mustache?
                    Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      No. Massive fail.
                      No offense, but isn't the real answer that our current universe has a start, but what it emergeded from has an unknown state ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        No offense, but isn't the real answer that our current universe has a start, but what it emergeded from has an unknown state ?
                        What start would that be?
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No. Massive fail.
                          He got that directly from science. How can you question it?

SP
                          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Science called and told me that he must have gotten a garbled voicemail from them, because they never said that.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What start would that be?
                              That is for experts to tell, so I let them explain that. Current ivory tower theroy is "big bang". What I miss is what was before, thuogh, I don't believe much in a divininty in a void.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X