A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• NUMBER THREE IN POASTS FOR THIS THRADE?

'Bout AAHZ.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Comment

• listening to some of my early 90s records, i'd forgotten how much i love exquisite corpse.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

Comment

• Sunny Sunday and Sly & The Family Stone- a great mix. 'Skin I'm In' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• This is 'Certified' by Guru feat. Bilal :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Have a glass on me. 'Champagne' by Millionaire :

Comment

• Jill Scott 'Hate On Me' :

Comment

• Geek chic. Bernhoft and his smooth soully chops beg you to 'Stay With Me' :

Comment

• And now for something slightly different.

George Ezra and 'Budapest'.

Comment

• Not a type of sherry. 'Sweet Amarillo' by Old Crow Medicine Show :

Comment

Working...
                                X