A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim And Jean : Veronika-

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Patrick Wolf: 'The City' -

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• hiphop? in my power-noise? it's more likely than you think.

possibly the heaviest radio-friendly song i've heard in a long, long time.

i'm super glad these guys are having a resurgence of popularity, and the album is pretty kick ass, too.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Eno & Hyde take a spin in 'Daddy's Car' :

Comment

• Part deux. Eno & Hyde and 'DBF' :

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Real instruments and everything. The Penguin Cafe Orchestra and 'Music For A Found Harmonium' :

Comment

• Ferry Corsten's remix of William Orbit's version of Samuel Barber's 'Adagio For Strings' etc...

Comment

• Walter Carlos's electronica version of Purcell's music for the funeral of Queen Mary:

Comment

• some welsh (as in, in welsh) synthpop

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                              Ferry Corsten's remix of William Orbit's version of Samuel Barber's 'Adagio For Strings' etc...

of the electronic versions of adagio for strings, this was always my favourite

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

• gypsy jazz/rembetiko fusion
                                the minor key of dawn

Comment

Working...
                                X