A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king errisson - congo disco
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• stetsasonic - just say stet
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• laser - laser

Comment

• forest fire - they pray execution style

Comment

• joan as policewoman - flash

Comment

• nina kraviz - ghetto kraviz

Comment

• factory floor - two different ways

Comment

• AAHZ BOUGHT A NEW 32 INCH TV

no thread swag tho. only here.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• YOU KNOW AAHZ HAD TO

it's money.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• florian meindl - blast

Comment

• Last edited by MRT144; December 22, 2011, 14:00.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• A cheery song for this special time of year.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Where the party's at:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A suitable Christmas gift in the current climate.

Comment

• You are perfect, you are sheer...

Comment

Working...
                                X