A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly missed:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The days of love and torment, the nights of rock'n'roll...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• For strawberry girls everywhere:

Comment

• Desire is hunger.

Comment

• Your plans to make me blue....

Comment

• Tell that girl to shut up!!!!!!

Comment

• Splitting ions in the ether:

Comment

• That's what I want:

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                    One for C0ckney. A track that cheered up a Brazilian acquaintance of mine, one cold winter's day in Whitechapel.

very cool. her accent is damn near perfect as well.

loving that sterolab number as well.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• el b - nobody care

el b - beautiful sounds
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        Everything goes better with sitar!

But will the Indian sounding strings in this suit you too, sir ?
                        A bit limp for my tastes. Doesn't get the juices flowing.

IOW it's dull.

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        O, Manchester, so much to answer for...

Much better.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• YOUTUBE VERSION OF ONE THAT I SHARED WITH ALBI AND HE HATED

this my 'ish.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Yeah still completely trash rap. Embarrassment to the genre that you think that is good.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• LISTENING TO THE BASSLINE AND HOOK TO THIS SONG TURNS ME ON.

because it's beyond fire.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Much better.

We all like a bit of Penetration occasionally.

I love my big funky 12 inchers too:

very cool. her accent is damn near perfect as well
                                My friend Rosemarie agreed- she didn't realise at first that Tracy wasn't a native Portuguese speaker... it made her happy and a bit homesick at the same time- that's saudade for you... probably the Irish in me that makes me like fado so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X