• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry, but the troll forum is here.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 08:35.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• you'll be waiting a long time small balls.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• Take it somewhere else. There's no reason to "punish" me and everyone else over your it.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• face it aahz, you know as much about music as you do about sex.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• i mean seriously, what have you posted in these music threads? gangsta rap, and err...well you did post a couple of game themes and one or two really, really ****ty ambient tracks, and err...that's it. you simply have no taste, to the point where people even boycotted a whole music thread because it was full of your worthless videos.

and to save you the trouble of responding, you have my permission to copy and paste this:

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                        a bunch of white ****** talk, and a ****ty rap vid.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 08:36.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• that is the best you can do? i mean...really? you're just the worst troll ever. i feel sorry for you. :sadnod:

aahz, go and back and listen to the songs in this thread. in fact, go and listen to the other music threads over the last few years. out of all the people who post in these threads, or indeed have ever posted in these threads, your contributions are the least varied and the least musically interesting (and you've probably posted the most videos in total as well, which is both funny, and at the same time, very sad.) for you to lecture anyone here about music is a complete joke. it's like a virgin giving a gathering of swingers a lecture on good sex; no one is going to take him seriously.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X