Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    No colours anymore... The Mo-Dettes and 'Paint It Black' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The clouds part for you :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Other boys check you out. Especially in that blue ensemble.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    David Bowie, Klaus Nomi and Joey Arias, 'The Man Who Sold The World' :


    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    An elegant man. Jobriath and 'I'mAMan' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    'Do You Wanna Funk ?' :



    Sylvester

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Everything I have in my head. The B 52s and 'Give Me Back My Man' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Fun Boy Three and friends remain laconic, even taciturn :



    'Our Lips Are Sealed'...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Far away in time.... 'Echo Beach' from Martha and Her Muffin Tops.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I need the noises of destruction. Nick Lowe and (I Love The Sound Of) Breaking Glass :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused.... Elvis Costello and ' (The Angels Want To Wear My) Red Shoes' :

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I fixed those last two, which were posted in error, a troll on Ben and Aeson from another thread

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Winged Migration soundtrack:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Colourbox and 'Tarantula' :

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X