Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thoth
    replied
    One for Che:

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    boys noize - jeffer

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Legend View Post
    Great version!
    That version caused me to walk into a HMV a few years back and utter a phrase I had never thought would ever pass my lips: "Hi, I'm looking for William Shatner's new album"

    I found this the other day - very kitsch. Run Runaway by Slade.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post


    cancel the astronauts - i am the president of your fanclub (and last night i followed you home)
    I actually like the beat to this and the period film is rather nice. Slowwhand, watch and learn.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Yeah, AAHZ will show up at some point.
    WIN!

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    This thread is actually ok if we ignore slowwhand's posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    This thread would not be complete without Cpt Kirk:

    Great version!

    I found this the other day - very kitsch. Run Runaway by Slade.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 08:31. Reason: embed fix

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    ****it.

    Dropkick Murpheys:




    SLF: Is this what you fought the war for?








    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    This thread would not be complete without Cpt Kirk:

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    It wouldn't be quite so bad if video embedding still worked in the closed thread forum. (AAHZ's posts excepted of course. )

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    We can't know if you did or didn't, because Lori doesn't realize the value of letting some threads sustain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    LOTD is one of those albums that tends to leave me breathless from bouncing around the apartment.

    OTOH, this tune also has similar effects on me:

    SLF: Love of the common people

    (I'm pretty certain I posted it in the other thread, but SFW? )


    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I know. I wasn't specific. Lord of the Dance soundtrack is what I'm getting.

    Heavy metal is definitely popular in Europe. Just an observation due to my frame of reference.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X