• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ IS COOL WITH HIS CUZZ

CheCC the faCts
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Mellow vibes for a mellow Saturday afternoon. I like the Massive Attack version, but I lurves this 'un :

William de Vaughn and 'Be Thankful'....
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Demonstrating why I find the saxophone such a beautiful instrument... David Bowie's 'Right' and David Sanborn playing...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• And what I never say is 'stay this time'.... D.B. and 'Stay' :

Comment

• Raspy and soulful & having fun... ' Footstompin' '...

Comment

• Looked a lot like Che Guevara... 'Panic In Detroit'...

Comment

• I just can't stand still... 'Fascination'...

Comment

• Lulu and 'The Man Who Sold The World' :

Comment

• one of my favourite discoveries from the last year.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

Comment

• AAHZ WENT INTO HELL A BOY...

came OUT a monster.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• YEARS LATER EVERYBODY FORGOTTEN LIKE WHO YOU?

but them STILL know AAHZ.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X