Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AAHZ IS STILL POASTING ON POLY

cKomprehend the cKonsequences.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Joe Simon says that It Be's That Way, Sometimes. And it do...

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I have a great fondness for this song. 'Win' performed live by Bowie...

It's a bootleg but the fragile sound quality gives it a certain something... like shoals of tropical fish rippling through shallow bays....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• This brave new world's not like yesterday.... 'Street Life' by Roxy Music...

Comment

• Heartbeat, increasing heartbeat.... Sparks and 'This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us'.... dreamy, creamy 70s....

Comment

• A Dutchman clears his throat and Sparks sing 'Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth' :

Comment

• Let's see those jazz hands... Gwilym Simcock and 'These Are The Good Days' :

Comment

• The seductive tones of Zara McFarlane with a spooky cover of Junior Murvin's 'Police and Thieves' :

Comment

• Space, above and beyond with Get The Blessing's 'Low Earth Orbit' :

Comment

• The bells, the bells... and Cakewalk from Norway :

Comment

• A bit lower down, Quadron are from Denmark. Hello, friendly Denmark.

'Hey Love' :

Comment

• Mint Royale with.... Willem Dafoe ? Yes indeedy do.

It has a curious 'Ring' to it...

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X