No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I watched the other day. Way better than 'I Am Legend'... 'The Omega Man' and Ron Grainer's rather fine music for it :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Geoff Love & his orchestra get their funk on with this version of the theme to 'The Omega Man' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Here something new

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Ann Peebles gets demolition frenzy- 'Tear Your Playhouse Down' :

Comment

• Ray J says 'Right Place, Wrong Time' :

Comment

• Inell Young wonders, 'What Do You See In Her ? ' :

Comment

• Hank Carbo may just have the answer... 'Hot Pants' :

Comment

• If ever a tune was calling out for an Aardman Animations video, this might be it... Benny Spellman's 'Fortune Teller' :

Comment

• Booker T. & The M.G.s. get their Scouse nous together for 'Eleanor Rigby' :

Comment

• Wanted to post her version of 'Yesterday' but I just can't stand that song no matter who sings it... so here's Carla Thomas singing 'Love Among People' instead..

Comment

• The Minits are 'Still A Part Of Me' :

Comment

• Barbara & The Browns, straight outta Memphis :

'Watch Dog'

Comment

• No pies were hurt during the course of this song. 'Mississippi Mud' by Smithstonian :

Comment

• The man with the modest name... D.J. Born Supreme Allah & 'Two, Three, Break'

Comment

Working...
                                X