Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    And just for you, AAHZ, one of my own personal songs. The recording/mixing quality is crappy because I did it myself on a computer microphone but it's a rough draft for later possible studio recording.



    Got a female rapper wanting to do a third verse. I'll see how that sounds then might hit up the studio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    FROM NOW ON GET THOSE UNKNOWN LOCAL KLOWN-ASS RAPPERS OUTTA MY FACE, SUN
    Nah, son.

    My homies' videos:



    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:21.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:21.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:25.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 2, 2011, 02:25.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 1, 2011, 03:19.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; June 1, 2011, 03:21.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    **** off.

    I think that I posted this before, but I don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    oh!gunquit - bad bad milk

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    earl 16 — reggae music (manasseh dub)

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    nice sloww



    figurines - the wonder



    figurines - back in the day

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied





    Leave a comment:

Working...
X