Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    I so much wanted to be the filling in this German sandwich when I was a teenager...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    More Mancunian memories:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A change of pace. The return of the:

    Last edited by molly bloom; November 21, 2011, 08:17.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Big girls we love you ! :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Also no longer with us:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Again sadly missed:

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    We all like a bit of Penetration occasionally.

    I love my big funky 12 inchers too:








    Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    I have often found the mixing of Celt and African to lead to very pleasurable outcomes :

    Oh yeah. These guys are fun to dance to. Pity that everything after their 2nd album bites goat testicles.



    (reprise)

    and



    Boohayh...If ye can't dance to this one.....yer ain't got no sense o ryhthm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    BRAND NEW ANGERFIST

    classic format.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I have often found the mixing of Celt and African to lead to very pleasurable outcomes :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    What Marianne Faithfull might sound like if she were Moroccan or Algerian. Beaux souvenirs of Morocco.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Benin City Boogie:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The Lord won't mind:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Join the car crash set.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    More Mancunian fun:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Where are they hiding ? In Stephen Mallinder's case, Perth, Western Australia, I believe.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X