A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For summer

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• On January 2, rock guitarist Larry "Rhino" Reinhardt passed away at age 63. A personal favorite, and one of the most underappreciated players of his era. Rhino was a member of Iron Butterfly starting with the Metamorphosis album, and was a founding member of Captain Beyond.

This is a long (9:22) rock opus, so some some of you young pups won't have the patience for it. It is, however and IMHO, well worth it.

RIP, Rhino, and thanks for all the music.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 5, 2012, 23:31.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A very Happy New Year all.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I trust everyone had a happy Hogmanay.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Something I trust we can all agree with.

Comment

• Farewell to the foggy hills...

Comment

• Yummy.

Comment

• I do like a man with a roving eye...

Comment

• A different fiddle in another kitchen...

Comment

• Electric violin.

Comment

• I want to be viola-ted.

Comment

• In a similar (throbbing) vein:

Comment

• I can't hold it back...

Comment

• I'm very fond of my 12 inchers.

Comment

• Set sail for the hinterland...

Comment

Working...
                                X