A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• to the new
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• L7 covering the DKs

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• L7: Fast and Frightening

Comment

• One for BK:

Comment

• This is a little bit odd, but it's fun:

Comment

• Good Girls

Comment

• Some old school hardcore:

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 10, 2011, 14:24.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Urban Symphony - Rändajad
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 13, 2011, 01:46.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 13, 2011, 01:45.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• I can't post youtubr link here dang! I've been listening to Teach me how to dougie. LOL

Comment

• i've got the internet back at my place, so to celebrate here's a couple of tunes from the good old days.

warrior - warrior

warrior feat. imogen bailey - if you want me (dub mix)
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X