Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    Heavenly. St Etienne do Gary Numan.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    My done is day.

    Drick Nake:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    More ?

    Morcheeba. Over and over...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I have a sixth sense some people will like this. Lee Morgan, 'Psychedelic'....

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Geometrically yours:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I couldn't possibly recommend any of these as a remedy- 'Acid, Pot & Pills', Horace Silver:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Tracey laconic, Ben lugubrious. Everything But The Girl channel melancholy:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    It's a rhythm type thang. At least on this Eddie Gale album...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Oh Manchester, so much to answer for. If you like this, then do checkout the soundtrack to 'The Last Seduction'....

    Badly Drawn Boy...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Billy Taylor cuts free:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Intergalactic leap:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A crusade I'd gladly be on. The Jazz Crusaders, 'Inherit The Wind':

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    So it's not a total jazz sequence. So sue me. Chill out...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Hopes y'all likes jazz. If'n ya don't, too bad. I'm in a mellow Sunday sunny afternoon frame of mind, and some juicy Blue Note plums are coming up.

    Herbaceous Hanc0ck:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    To those who chant 'ain't no black in the Union Jack' I say, 'Piss up a rope, f*ckstick', then play Sheila Chandra even louder...




    I shall be off to have some muffins, crumpets, starry gazey pie, Dover sole, rhubarb crumble, potted shrimp and hot baps.... all washed down with lashings of ginger beer and Yorkshire tea!


    Happy St. George's Day, one and all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X