No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          And you claim that is music?

****ING ****! MAGGIE, YOU ****ING ****!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Message (1982)

First hip hop song to be entered into the National Recording Registry
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Albie, you are such a sweetheart.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• And yet there's never any controversy about rock music. It's the evil rap music that must be banned and that is corrupting the youth.

The first rap song to be certified gold, Kurtis Blow's The Breaks (1980)

Comment

• yes al, there's never been any controversy about rock n roll music.

anyway, been looking for ages for these guys

the kiara elles - ODIO

the kiara elles - the bet
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• flashvars="hostname=cowbell.grooveshark.com&songIDs=27873389&style=metal&p=0" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="window" />

armand van helden - i want your soul (dusty kid sensational dub mix)
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• some lovely DIY pop music.

the cavalcade - meet you in the rain (album version)

the cavalcade - i'm like a ship trapped inside a bottle

Comment

Comment

• Oh God is Sloww going to be posting a lot of christmas songs the next few weeks?

Comment

• One a day compared to a post of 5-6 rap songs isn't excessive.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                One a day compared to a post of 5-6 rap songs isn't excessive.
                                We can combine them!

In the holiday spirit, I will post a Christmas rap song each day!

Comment

Working...
                                X