Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI arrests a Jordanian citizen in an alleged attempt to bomb a skyscraper in downtown Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I approve of this thread.

Comment

Who cares?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Worth a post at least, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          At least they could be tracked.
          And yet McVeigh still blew up a building.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            Mother****er... that thing is fugly !
            It was finished in the 80s...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              It was finished in the 80s...
              The mid 70s to 80s were either the high point of architecture (if you're into soul crushing monolithic structures made from glass and black painted steel) or the low point.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm for bombing buildings that ugly.
                Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Okay, if I'm reading this right, they found a crazy guy lurking online who hated America but had basically no prospects of doing more than maybe getting a gun on his own, provided him with fake explosives, and then arrested him? Even assuming conventional explosives are considered WMD, are the cops entirely safe from entrapment charges? I don't know the law here.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Basicly, when the perp makes the first moves or otherwise first indicates an intention in the direction of the crime, it is not entrpment to lead him further on.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Under that line of thinking wouldn't the attacks on ACORN be entrapment then? Assuming it was law enforcement who did it instead of a political hit squad.
                      Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X