Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the universe aligned and the great spirit said....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the universe aligned and the great spirit said....

Here ya' go! Have everything you ever wanted and dreamed about for the last year. Here in Austin there is one street that if you have some type of food trailer you want to be on. For at least two years I've been looking at that spot and there is never one open. One opened up last weekend, I called the guy and happened to be the first person to call with 6 others behind me all wanting that spot but I got it. Over 60,000 people go by there each day. The other trailer that's there sells cupcakes and made $64,000 in a month selling 1000 cupcakes in a day.

Husband was able to get a small loan from his boss to finish the build out and help with first months lot lease and extra money for build out and the artist that I found drew and incredible picture for the logo and put Mom's face in it. So it's official. In three to four weeks Betty Lou's Pies & Treats will be up and running. I'm still in shock, head is spinning. But all in all a good thing.

Now if I could just figure out how to get his picture out of my email I would post it here.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Yeah, Tia, not many of us really care.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It was the lack of dickgrrls that turned us off.

But good for you.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's great. Congrats.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tia + pies + SXSW + golf = reason enough to try and get to Austin in the spring.

You are gonna work your ass off and rock the house. Good luck, girl!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

better late than never.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Congrats. Good luck.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                Yeah, Tia, not many of us really care.
                You obviously did enough to waste 15 seconds of your day on this post now didn't ya'!

Serioulsy, it's quite amazing just how fast everything turned and once it turned it's incredible how fast everything is moving and gets to be hard to wrap your head around. It's like this little tiny inseee winseee snowball that turned into a freekin' avalanche For 1 1/2 years I'm thinking, dreaming, wishing, hoping, planning, driving people nuts, thinking of pies 24/7, talking about it....then in 24 hours it suddenly became a reality instead of something in my head. May I just say that while it's wonderful it really fuc*s with your head. I never really thought it would be possible and yet in 1 1/2 weeks time I'm going to open for business. What a trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Is the great spirit into fisting or dickgirls?
                  Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

You're obviously new

Comment

He's obviously a DL.

Good luck !
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Tia heres a protip:

most posters nowadays (the current generation if you will) only type one sentence per post and it must contain humor of some kind (usually raunchy, cultural memes, or silly trolls.) Effort, emotion (other than humor,) or posts that take actual thought to understand are frowned upon.

Welcome to the 2010's
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Oh my bad, I was under the impression that on some level we were of an intelligent nature around here. I guess us old foggies better get on the band wagon, even we can be infiltrated.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                              It was the lack of dickgrrls that turned us off.

But good for you.
                              Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X