European Travel - Urgent advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it is actually growing.

If You visit Poland, I'd be happy to help you if I only can.
    Last edited by Heresson; September 23, 2009, 11:08.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Urgent advice needed
      Offer bum fistings for food.
      Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Venice and Rome, two great cities with a good railway network between them and LOTS of interesting cities and sites along said railroads.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Don;t you need a visa?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Consider flying too, Eli. If you're travelling between major cities like London, Paris or Berlin (or minor cities that just happen to have major airports), it's often cheaper than the train, and you'd have more time, possibly being able to include a third destination if you're the roaming type of dude.

Speaking of Berlin, it's probably the cheapest capital to visit in Western Europe. I've been there more times than I can remember. It's very tourist-friendly, and if you have to, it's easier to get by with English there than in the other big European countries other than the UK.

Comment

I wouldn;t join the UK tbh, but hte south of France might be nice.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

There are sites with reviews of hostels... check out the reviews before you book. I think I used this one: http://www.hostelworld.com/

If Croatia is one of the places you're considering let me know and I can help you more.

Comment

Today's Germany - especially in the East - has a lot of these:

Comment

What are you talking about?

The Holocaust. I guess you haven't heard of it...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake, factual as ever...
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Drake: four posts in the thread, none of which is worth a thing.

Comment

Ecthy's, OTOH, is awesome.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                          X