What happened to CivFanatics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to CivFanatics?

I haven't been able to log in for two days? Did the site go belly up?

This is CivFanatics. Apolyton purchased it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

no the site works fine
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

You were probably banned.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Great! Where did all the mods go to?

Comment

I post there about as often as I post there - once every other year.

Comment

Oh, how Harry longed to touch him. Him. Yes, his best friend. His lover. His secret lover. To touch... and release that emotion! It was like electricity. Only not.

This feeling. A deep pain. A stabbing wound. It stabbed, wounding his chest. His heart. His soul. Would anyone understand? He knew it was wrong. Had God not stated so? Harry was torn. How could he commit such an unchristian act? Had God not destroyed entire cities for doing as he and Ron had done? Had the Lord himself not smote down those sinners as Harry had smote Ron's prostate with his length of pulsating, heartbeating, throbbing turgid manflesh? ...Would God smite Harry down for this?

Harry wept, his ivory fingers clenched in fists. Fists. Yes, another of Ron's fetishes. To don that rubber glove, lubricate and thrust... Ron, a willing student of Harry's expertise had cried aloud. Such ecstasy. Elysium was within Ron's grasp at that moment, just as Ron's very prostate was within Harry's.

But now, those days were truly over. Oh woe! It had been two weeks now. Two weeks without His caress... Harry was finished crying now. It was time for action. It was time to do.

He reached into Hermione's makeup kit. Harry would return it before she would even notice. That pitiful child, he thought. She had no idea how to use it correctly. He paled his face until it was beyond the white of the finest ivory, and using the many powders and assorted items that he had procured from that evil, mouthy man-***** Hermione, he began to change himself.

His lips were black as tar, and just as glossy. His skin, flawless and now white as bone; a tear had been painted on, just beneath his right eye. His scar, his vile, disgusting mark. The one that had drawn Ron to him. The marking that had signaled the beginning of their sordid, ungodly affair, hidden away beneath layers of greasepaint. His eyes were surrounded by dark blue hues and deep blacks, reflecting the true nature of his soul. His soul, bruised, blackened, blued by the beatings of his heart. Oh, how he suffered for his love.

"Look upon me and despair, for now mine soul hath been laid bare. My skin painted in the colours of pain, the pain I feel inside myself!" Harry proclaimed. He unfurled his cloak, swishing it through the air and around his youthful slender body. It was black, like he felt inside. Harry admired himself one last time, and left.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I think Imran just passed out in a puddle of his own spunk.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Dont worry Lefty Scaevola will take care of it.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

No CFC site problem that I am aware of (other than having to hand out a dozen or so spam infractions today).
                    Try clearing your cache and then logging on, if that does not work, tell me your username at CFC.
                    Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; September 18, 2009, 23:50.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
                      No CFC site problem that I am aware of (other than having to hand out a dozen or so spam infractions today).
                      Try clearing your cache and then logging on, if that does not work, tell me your username at CFC.
                      Thanks for your help.
                      I cleared my cache and still could not access CFC.
                      My user name is probably the same as here (mike9o) - I'm not very original.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                        Dont worry Lefty Scaevola will take care of it.
                        most awesomest x-post evar!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

CFC is only one small step up from Panda ****ing.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Except they have thousands of Pandas where WPC has like 3.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

That would explain CFCs popularity.

Thousands of Pandas >>> 3 Pandas

(assuming you like to **** Pandas)
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X